1.19.2005

Kids

There's just no two ways about it: kids are funny. I'm watching these home videos from the stuttering grant that I'm working on at school, and it is hilarious what kids say and do. Example: dinner table, brother and sister, brother starts singing (screaming) while simultaneously jumping up and down on his chair -- all while completely pantless. And no, his shirt does not cover everything. Ha :) Wouldn't you be slightly embarrased as the mother to mail in this video to a big University? Does she not care that it might seem somewhat odd that her kids are a little out-of-control? Maybe I'm just not a mom. I'm sure that's what it is. But I still feel like I'd hold off on sending out videos that show off the dirty laundry of my dinner table happenings.

On a completely different sidenote, it is finally cold here in the South. I think it went down to 19 last night. 19!! Yay for the winter. Now as long as it stays till at least mid-March I will be happy. Even a snow day here or there would be great. Am I insane, you ask? No, no, not me. I've just got a little Chi-town in my blood that's craving some winter winds. A girl's got desires, you know?!

1 comment:

darkhawk said...

Kid's are a scream. My two cousins, both of whom are currently in the terrible twos, developed an affinity for dancing after attending a family wedding. Thus they both swing in wild circles and curtsey. Entertaining if nothing else.
As for the cold I'm afraid it has come and I'm ready for it to leave. My southern blood will have nothing to do with it.