3.14.2005

My fishbowl

Sometimes I get stressed over figuring out what to write here. It should be meaningful, I tell myself. Or at least funny...or insightful...or showcase my brilliant wit and charm. Ha. But because it's spring break I'm gonna run with the whole "take a break" mentality that is pervading my life these few precious days. So this entry will contain none of the aformentioned things. No, actually, it will really just contain a few random thoughts that entered my head today. Welcome to my world...

  1. My new favorite sound: a baseball bat making contact with the ball.
  2. I could play frisbee until I die...literally.
  3. I know A LOT of people, but I can count on one hand the number of people who really know me. Does that say something?
  4. Squash and zucchini somehow are looked upon as the "gross" vegetables, which is beyond me because I could eat them all day long.
  5. Kevin and Taylor in the Morning really annoy me.
  6. I like Athens a lot better when all the students aren't here. :)
  7. Individual Crystal Lite packets were a brilliant invention.
  8. I don't pray enough.
  9. Scrubbing the bathtub is definitely my least favorite thing to do when it comes to cleaning the house.
  10. If we have high school reunions, couldn't we also have elementary school reunions? How fun would it be to see your 1st grade friends again?!
  11. Alias is an unbelievably good show. And I can say this with authority since I'm now watching all the previous seasons AGAIN, since doing that last semester wasn't enough. Seriously, if you don't watch it...well, I just don't know what to say.
  12. I get scared when I think about living the rest of my life. I feel (slightly) like I'm wasting a lot of my time in what I do. I want to a purpose, and I want that purpose to be the Kingdom and the Gospel. What does that look like? The fact that I can never really get an answer to that scares me -- so I guess, in essence, faith scares me.
  13. This is funny.
So there's lots more, but I'm tired and I'm hittin the hay. There will be more, but not tonight. This girl's got some sleeping to do.

No comments: