4.16.2005

I feel more alive in the spring. And I just cannot stay indoors when it is so beautiful outside, hence my decision to move our kitchen table out onto our back porch this morning so that I could study in the sun. Yes, that's right, our heavy, wooden, kitchen table. Haha, I'm glad no one saw me...I looked ridiculous. But I am now typing from the porch, bathed in sun and the smell of dirty grass. Hopefully our neighbors, to whom I could devote multiple bitter entries on this blog, will decide to take a break from their daily deathwish of smoking. It's just...gross.

Random entry, I know, and not too long...but I'm wrapped up in Don Miller's second installment, Searching for God Knows What. Which, by the way, is amazing. Seriously, if you haven't read his books, you are missing out. SO, so good -- go pick up a copy. Or holla at me, I'll let you borrow mine.

Alright kids, I'm out. Peace to you all, and I leave you with this:

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That's what I like to see! Something for me to read at work. Glad you enjoyed the nice weather! Greenville was beautiful - definitely came back with a sunburn from sitting outside so much.