5.29.2005

You know it's bad when it almost makes you cry....

So I taped the finale of Alias this week because I had to go see my cousin graduate high school. No big deal, right? I get the tape, and it's almost midnight on Thursday and I put it in my parent's VCR in the middle of our pitch black living room. And I'm so excited to actually be watching my show....and things are good (albeit I have issues with this season, but so does every other fanatical viewer out there)...and then the final scene is happening, and man, it is some heavy stuff, and THEN THE TAPE STOPS. No joke, I really thought I was gonna cry.

Thankfully I have another avid fan as a friend who has taped it (no commercials!), so I'm saved. But still, I haven't seen the final cliffhanger yet...and it's driving me nuts! Yes, you caught me, I am officially addicted to the show.

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Next week doesn't look much better, the fam's going camping. Yes, that's right, camping. I'm excited. I love campfires, my mom's pancakes, reading and reading and reading, singing hymns around the fire....the list goes on. I'm hoping there's some good roads/trails to get some rides in. I just got new pedals on my bike and they make riding so fun. I wore my dad out on Friday, he couldn't keep up. :) But I digress... So I'll be gone for awhile, but I'll get in a few posts before we leave.

Questions: Has anyone seen I Am David? Watched it last night with my parents, and would love to verbally process with anyone. Come one, come all....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that really sucks....where did the tape end? I've seen the last scene and nothing else this season but it's a humdinger. I could tell you all about it....

p.s. I really enjoy reading your quite eliquent posts. I didn't know your blog address, but you signed on AIM this morning...didn't say Hi because you went invisible. Anyway, have a great day.

Dave said...

two words, benjamin, two words: side-impact airbags.

enjoy all that nature and junk.

Anonymous said...

Hey sister! :)
I got your message the other day and left you one today on your mobile. (thought i'd up and sound brit on you)... hope you're having fun getting your nature on.
Call me! Te amo.
-Amy Lou Freebush, "The Net" extrodinaire

Anonymous said...

What a great site Free horse racing computer game downloads Free pop up blocker stop zillia Pop this blocker Anal ejaculation Wichita data recovery Volkswagen rabbit part Pussy pamela anderson recaro young sport Size of baseball field vacancies in british airways Expansion slots on the system board